At the end of this blog, you’ll be thorough with all one should know about KLSE stocks, daily stock signals and tips for share investments. For those who are new in investment markets, let’s start from the beginning.
What is KLSE
The Kuala Lumpur Stock Exchange (KLSE) is a market invented in 1930 to sell and buy Malaysian securities. Kuala Lumpur is the financial center of Malaysia and has the largest GDP per capita among all states of Malaysia which has the fourth-largest economy in Asia. It is also known as Bursa Malaysia.
How does the Stock Exchange work
The trading takes place through electronic automated systems. The main trading markets are Labuan International Financial Exchange Inc., Bursa Malaysia Securities Bhd, and Bursa Malaysia Derivatives Bhd. The normal trading hours are 9 a.m. to 4.45 p.m. with a break in between.
Those who are not used to the volatility of Malaysian SE might fear from investing in stocks. Here are a few things to know before jumping in the Malaysian market for smooth returns:
- You need to open a Central Depository System (CDS) account with investment banks/stockbroking companies in order to trade securities listed in Bursa Malaysia. To open a CDS account you need to provide a copy of your identity card and RM10. You also need to open a trading account along with it.
- Pick your appetite for returns and risks. It can also be determined by your age and income. Let us say, the younger you are, the more you can take the risk. Also, being younger means lesser financial dependabilities over you. Take time to analyze the market before finalizing your portfolio. Once you open your CDS account, you need to find a remisier. You can also opt for the Do-It-Yourself route for its convenience and lower brokerage fees.
- Research as much as you can about the current market scenarios before handing over all your capital. Diversify your investments. Think long-time and do not just chase hot tips.
It is a stimulus to either sell or buy assets according to analysis. They can be used to shift sector allocations or demand new positions. Investors in KLSE look for daily stock signals for moving with the stock.
- High valuation compared to return call.
- Change in interest rates.
- Low Price-Earnings ratios.
- Moving averages.
- Seasonal cycles. sell in a particular month and buy in another month.
Share Investment Tips
- Anticipate your future needs and invest in proportionate amounts.
- Know your risk tolerance. Control your emotions over initial losses and grip over the basics.
- Resist leverage while buying shares. It is a nightmare during the bear market.
Towards the end, one should take with them as stock investments are cyclic in nature. Thus, when you buy a certain stock, call your return target and exit over the peak. Malaysian market has been a blooper over the first half of the year, but market analysts expect it to hit a pinnacle in the second half.