The coronavirus pandemic has crippled economies around the world. Oil prices have crashed, economists are unsure of US dollar strength. Parallel to this global market sees high demand and a short supply of gold. This is due to the fact that many investors are switching to gold in order to hedge their investment.
The old analysis and signals that we gave you a week ago have also shown similar results in the market. The prices are going up and down with many fluctuations so watch carefully gold tips as people have lost money due to this volatility.
Gold Basic Analysis Old Week Overview
- The gold prices have reached a new high. This is due to the US-China tensions that have increased the possibility of large budget deficits in the US economy
- Also the gold prices have shown relative stability due to the support of the quantitative easing policy of the US Federal Reserve.
- Although the US Federal Reserve chairman has overshadowed the prospect of bringing back the interest rate to negative. It is for sure that quantitative easing will continue in the future keeping the interest rates in zero zones.
- Increasing US-China tensions have deteriorated causing great uncertainty in the market. The Us president has affirmed that if he now serves his relations with China, they can save up to USD 500 billion.
- The demand for gold went up as this is a safe haven investment preferred by most investors in this uncertain situation.
You can plan your gold investment strategy by backing up your decision with the following research conducted by our experts
In this W-chart, we can clearly see that gold has closed at a relatively bullish phase. Gold is still supported by investors despite US-China tensions escalating and the possibility of large deficits of the US economy. Historically, gold prices rise when the US dollar depreciates. So, they both have an inverse relationship.
At the moment, it is still risky, therefore we remind everyone to wait for gold trading recommendations before making any investment decisions.
In this H-4 chart, two yellow areas show the support areas for the gold price to go up whenever there is a signal. In order to give a safe entry point we will analyze the direct signals from the market that you can refer to. You can subscribe to our paid signals for regular updates.
Future Gold Analysis
The gold prices show a positive signal ahead. The prices as on May 18th increased to a record-breaking rate of 1763.
As we have analyzed, the economic data released from the US continues to be bad as many people are losing jobs, lockdown implemented has slowed down the businesses, retail data published by the US shows a downward trend. As the growing US-China tensions have aggravated the situation. Trump administrations have been constantly pointing out China for the spread of the virus.
All this has led to uncertainty in USD demand and therefore more people are hedging their investment by investing in safe haven such as gold.